Federal credit unions serve persons within a designated field of membership. You can become a member by completing a Membership Application and maintaining $5 in a Sea West savings account.
You are eligible to join if you are:
- Active duty, retired, or civilian U.S. Coast Guard.
- Active duty, retired or an honorably discharged veteran from any branch of the military.
- Employed by the Department of Homeland Security in California, Nevada, Arizona, or Utah.
A member of:
- U.S. Coast Guard Reserve
- U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary
- Navy League of the United States
A family member:
- Immediate family members of any individual qualified to join Sea West.
- Individuals living as a single economic unit in the same residence as a Sea West member.
Still not sure if you’re eligible? Give us a call at 1-800-732-9378, answer a few simple questions, and we will be able to tell you if you are qualified to join today!