Position is located at our Service Center located on USCG TRACEN in Petaluma. The FSR I provides prompt, efficient and courteous service to members while processing transactions and answering inquiries. Completes transactions and related documentation for deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers of funds; cross-sells credit union services.
- Greets members of the credit union in a professional and courteous manner. Performs member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers and check cashing. Sells money orders, teller checks and cashiers checks to members. Redeems savings bonds.
- Balances teller cash drawer.
- Provides information to members regarding credit union products and services and cross-sells credit union products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Required)
- Stand for extensive periods of time.
- Carry weights up to 25 pounds.
- Walk and sit.
Compensation: $2,500.00 – $3,000.00 per month DOE