Tap your Home’s Equity!
For most of us, the biggest investment we will make is owning a home. At Sea West we understand that, and we want to help you make sure your investment works hard for you.
We can arrange a Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit for owner occupied homes in California, Washington, Nevada, Oregon, Arizona and Utah. With a second mortgage in the form of a Sea West Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit, you can tap the equity in your home and use the money to:
- Give your home a facelift
- Add a new room
- Remodel existing space, like a kitchen or bath
- Consolidate your bills
- Pay college tuition
- Treat your family to a special vacation
You can borrow up to 80% of the equity in your home, minus your mortgage balance, and your interest may be tax deductible*.
* Consult your tax advisor regarding the interest deductibility.
Home Equity Line of Credit* – Apply Online Now
Sea West’s Home Equity Line of Credit is ideal for short-term financing. It allows you the flexibility of accessing your equity, as you need it. Other benefits include:
- Low variable rate, tied to the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate
- Access your line of credit whenever you wish
- Make interest-only payments on the amount you access – not the entire line
- Maximum convenience — just write a check to access your funds
- Ability to re-use the funds as you paydown your line of credit
No matter what your needs may be – home improvements, remodeling/redecorating, tuition, or wedding/travel expenses – a Sea West Home Equity Line of Credit is a good solution.
Home Equity Loan* – Apply Online Now
A Sea West Home Equity Loan gives you the option to finance any occasion without having to refinance your first mortgage. Equity loans are fully amortized and require principal and interest payments based on fixed rates and terms. Other benefits include:
- A low, fixed rate, so you will always know how much your monthly payment is
- Since you receive funding in one sum, you can better budget for your needs
- A lower interest rate lets you consolidate high-interest debt such as credit cards and save substantially on finance charges in the process
- A fixed initial loan amount helps you budget
You can also apply by completing a .pdf version of the Real Estate Loan Application, printing it out, and returning it by mail or faxing it to (510) 434-6090.
Or, you can pick up an application package at any Sea West branch or call us at 800-SEA-WEST (732-9378) to have one mailed to you. Either way, you’ll be in touch with a Real Estate Loan Representative who will be happy to answer all your questions and guide you through the process of applying.
*Equity Loans and Lines are available on owner-occupied primary residences in the states of California, Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and Utah.